此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

马尔的对话

阅读

    

2023-09-01更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-09-01

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imageqweqweqwewewe.png

初始对话

  • So it's launch day, huh? Hal's going to miss you.
  • 今天是发射的日子,对吧?哈尔一定会想念你的。
  • Speaking of launch day... I was thinking about it, and the platform those ships launch from is getting old. Isn't it about time you built a new, less flammable one?
  • 说到发射……我一直在想,用来发射宇宙飞船的平台用了挺久的了。是不是该造一座不那么可燃的新平台才对?
  • That big tree in the village would be the perfect choice. I wouldn't mind helping out the space program. Just say the word!
  • 村子里的那棵大树就很合适。只要你一句话,我一定会大力支持太空计划!
    • >The current launch pad is fine, thanks.
    • >谢谢,现在的发射台就很不错。
      • Oh. Really? Dang.
      • 哦。真的吗?要命。
      • Well, maybe someone needs a new porch or something. A big one.
      • 好吧,也许有谁想要换个新门框。 很大的门框。
    • >Nice try. We all know you have it out for that tree.
    • >想得美。谁都知道你和那棵树过不去。
      • What? No, I just think it's in the way and someone ought to chop it down, you know? Specifically, me.
      • 什么?才不是呢。我只是觉得它挡着路了,得有人去把它给砍倒。这个人就是我。
      • ...Haha, you think this has to do with the time I fell out of it and broke my arm? That was when we were hatchlings! Who would hold a grudge for that long?
      • ……哈哈,你以为我是因为那次从树上掉下来摔断胳膊,所以怀恨在心?那都是小时候的事情了!谁会记恨一辈子啊?
    • >The launch pad is FLAMMABLE?!
    • >发射台是可燃的?!
      • Ha! You didn't realize that?
      • 哈!你没看出来吗?
      • Don't worry, it's held up for all the launches so far. It'll definitely be fine for yours. Probably.
      • 别担心,到目前为止,发射都没出过问题。你肯定不会有事的。大概吧。


如果提到了大树

  • ...That tree has got it coming.
  • ……那棵树活该。
  • If you swing by the moon, say hi to Esker for me.
  • 如果你路过卫星那儿,就替我向埃斯科打声招呼。



去过太空以后

  • What are you doing back? Did you forget your spacesuit or something?
  • 你回来干嘛?你是忘穿宇航服了还是怎么的?