此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

和“自我”的对话

阅读

    

2023-07-30更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-07-30

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imagesdsds.png

第一个循环

这段对话分支量很大,这里参照了英文wiki的结构

  • ...Whoa.
  • ……哇哦。
    • >What the heck happened?
    • >这怎么回事?
      • If you're me, then I'm as confused as you are.
      • 如果你就是我,那咱俩真是谁也不比谁清楚状况了。
        • >Do you think we have the same memories?
        • >咱们两个的记忆会一样吗?
          • Good question. Let's see...
          • 问得好。我想想……
        • >Do you think it's okay there's two of us?
        • >咱们两个共存不会出事吧?
          • Well, we're talking to each other and nothing's exploded yet.
          • 这个嘛,咱们都聊了一阵了,可也没见什么东西爆炸啊。
            • >Yeah, it's a pretty novel experience.
            • >是啊,这体验还真是挺新奇的。
              • Right? It's kind of nice!
              • 对吧?这不也挺好的嘛!
            • >Gossan always says that means the date's going well.
            • >古萨经常说,这是约会顺利的表现。
              • Yeah, but it's Slate's definition of a boring date. Makes sense Gossan and Slate never dated.
              • 是,但是按斯雷特的说法,这其实代表约会很无聊。怪不得古萨斯雷特没约过。
                • >That and the whole mishap with Gossan's eye.
                • >对,还有古萨的眼睛那次可真是……
                  • Oof. Yes. The eye thing.
                  • 哎呦。对。眼睛那次。
                  • Yeah, that's... yeah.
                  • 对啊,那次可……对呗。
                    • >Yep./Sure is.
                    • >可不是嘛。/对吧。
                      • Uh huh.
                      • 嗯哼。
                    • >I very much do not want to discuss that.
                    • >咱们还是不要提起那件事了。
                      • Nor do I. Hasty segue?
                      • 我也这么觉得。换个话题?
                        • >Hasty segue.
                        • >赶快换一个。
                          • So hey, what do you think happens if you don't jump into the black hole again at the end of this loop?
                          • 那么,我说,要是这次循环结束时你不跳进黑洞,那你觉得会发生什么?
                            • >Huh. That's a good question.
                            • >嗯。问得好。
                              • It's something I've been wondering about. We're in thoroughly uncharted territory at this point.
                              • 我也在想这个问题。现在咱们面对的,是一个没有前人涉足过的领域。
                                • >Unlike all the other time manipulation we've experienced.
                                • >这和我们以前经历过的时间操作完全不同。
                                  • Are you being sassy? You can't sass me! You are me!
                                  • 跟我耍嘴皮?你可耍不过我!你就是我好不好!
                                  • Does kind of prove we're the same person, though.
                                  • 不过这也证明,咱俩确实是一个人。
                                • >Truly, we are the Feldspar of weird time stuff.
                                • >咱们简直就是奇怪时间现象领域的费尔德斯巴
                                  • Oh geez, Feldspar would just use the time loop to try increasingly outlandish stunts, wouldn't they. Might be a good thing they aren't aware of it. 天啊,换成费尔德斯巴,那家伙肯定会利用时间循环搞一些什么古怪的特技。他不知道有这回事,没准还是好事呢。
                            • >If I don't, then where did you come from?
                            • >要是我不跳,那你又是哪儿来的?
                              • That's a good point.
                              • 有道理。
                              • I mean, I feel as real as ever, so I don't think I'm a figment of your imagination or anything like that.
                              • 我是想说,我感觉自己还是挺真实的,所以说我应该不是你的幻觉之类的东西。
                                • >That's just what a figment of my imagination would say!
                                • 幻觉都是这么说的!
                                  • Are you being sassy? You can't sass me! You are me!
                                  • 跟我耍嘴皮?你可耍不过我!你就是我好不好!
                                  • Does kind of prove we're the same person, though.
                                  • 不过这也证明,咱俩确实是一个人。
                                • >I'm no expert, but you seem pretty real to me.
                                • >虽然我也不是什么专家,不过在我看来你还是挺有真实感的。
                                  • Thanks. You seem real to me, too, so... I guess there's just two of us now!
                                  • 谢谢。你在我看来也很真实,那么……这下我真的变成两个了!
                            • >Guess we'll find out!
                            • >到时候不就知道了!
                              • I guess so!
                              • 也对!
            • >Maybe the universe doesn't mind two of us.
            • >也许宇宙并不在乎咱们两个共存。
              • Hopefully not. Besides, an extra version of us is definitely better than if we'd created an extra anglerfish or something.
              • 但愿没有。另外,再来一个我总比不小心复制了一条安康鱼之类的好多了。
                • >GEH.
                • >噫。
                  • My thoughts exactly.
                  • 同感。
                • >That's setting the bar pretty low.
                • 你这标准还挺低的。
                  • That's not just setting the bar low, that's setting it at tripping height.
                  • 这标准岂止是低,都快低到尘埃里了。
                • >Agreed. We're charming and have fewer teeth.
                • 我同意。还是咱们比较魅力四射,而且也没安康鱼那么多牙。
                  • That probably counts for something.
                  • 有点道理。
    • >This is the greatest day of my life!
    • >今天可真是我这辈子的巅峰!
      • Sure, two of us is great and all, but is it the greatest? What about the day we, you know... what about that one?
      • 是,有两个我共存确实不错,但这恐怕还不能算巅峰时刻吧?你还记得那天吗,那天咱们……你觉得那天算不算?
        • >Are you talking about the day I...?
        • >你的意思是那天吗……?
          • What? No! No, I'm talking about the other one.
          • 你说啥?不对!不对,我说的是另一天。
            • >OH. Yep, that makes way more sense.
            • >哦。啊对,这么说比较合理。
              • Haha, I know, right? But today is probably the next greatest day of our life after that one.
              • 哈哈,对啊,可不是嘛?不过,今天应该是继那之后的又一个巅峰时刻了。
                • >Wait, can you read my mind?
                • >等等,难道你知道我在想什么?
                  • Definitely no. I just have the same memories as you. ...Except for this loop, I mean.
                  • 一点也没有了。我和你的记忆一模一样……当然,除了这次循环。
                  • I started this loop by popping out of a white hole inside the Ash Twin Project, since in the loop before this one I jumped into the black hole.
                  • 这次循环开始时,我刚好从灰烬双星计划的某个白洞里蹦出来。因为上个循环时我进入了黑洞
                  • So hey, what do you think happens if you don't jump into the black hole again at the end of this loop?
                  • 那么,我说,要是这次循环结束时你不跳进黑洞,那你觉得会发生什么?
                • >What other memories do you have?
                • >你还有别的记忆吗?
                  • Let's see... We should have all the same memories before the whole "going into space and becoming aware of the alien time loop" thing.
                  • 我想想……到“飞向太空并发现有这么一个外星时间循环”事件为止,咱们两个的记忆应该是完全相同的。
                • >Think it's okay there's two of us?
                • >咱们两个共存不会出问题吧?
                  • Well, we're talking to each other and nothing's exploded yet.
                  • 这个嘛,咱们都聊了一阵了,可也没见什么东西爆炸啊。
        • >Oh, right. That one's probably still the greatest.
        • >哦,是啊。看来还是那天比较巅峰。
          • Haha, I know, right? But today is probably the next greatest day of our life after that one.
          • 哈哈,对啊,可不是嘛?不过,今天应该是继那之后的又一个巅峰时刻了。
    • >Are you me from the last loop?
    • >你是上一个循环的我自己吗?
      • I think so. I started this current loop by popping out of a white hole inside the Ash Twin Project.
      • 是这样。这次循环开始时,我刚好从灰烬双星计划的某个白洞里蹦出来。
        • >I started at the campfire like usual.
        • >我和往常一样,循环开始时在篝火边上。
          • Makes sense to me, seeing how jumping into the black hole is definitely what created two of us.
          • 很合理。现在之所以有两个我,肯定是因为跳进黑洞的缘故。
          • So hey, what do you think happens if you don't jump into the black hole again at the end of this loop?
          • 那么,我说,要是这次循环结束时你不跳进黑洞,那你觉得会发生什么?
        • >What do you remember from before this loop?
        • >这次循环之前的事情你还记得吗?
          • I remember all the time loops, including last loop when I jumped into the black hole in here. What about you?
          • 我记得所有时间循环里发生的事情,包括上一个循环。当时我跳进了这里的黑洞。你呢?
            • >Me, too. Sounds like our memories diverge at the start of this loop.
            • >我也是。看来咱们两个的记忆是在这个循环开始时出现分歧的。
              • Makes sense to me, seeing how jumping into the black hole is definitely what created two of us.
              • 很合理。现在之所以有两个我,肯定是因为跳进黑洞的缘故。
              • So hey, what do you think happens if you don't jump into the black hole again at the end of this loop?
              • 那么,我说,要是这次循环结束时你不跳进黑洞,那你觉得会发生什么?
            • >Same, except I woke up at the campfire, like always.
            • >我也一样,但我是和往常一样在篝火边醒来的。
              • It makes sense one of the two versions of us would start at the campfire as usual.
              • 确实,两个我中总会有一个习惯性地点起篝火。
              • So hey, what do you think happens if you don't jump into the black hole again at the end of this loop?
              • 那么,我说,要是这次循环结束时你不跳进黑洞,那你觉得会发生什么?
    • >This got weird in a hurry.
    • >怎么转眼间气氛就变奇怪了。
      • Yeah, duplicating living beings probably wasn't what the Nomai had in mind when they built the Ash Twin Project.
      • 对啊,那些挪麦人启动[[灰烬双星计划]]的时候,目的大概也不是复制生物体吧。
        • >I wonder if we have the same memories.
        • 不知道咱们两个的记忆是不是一样的。
          • Good question. Let's see...
          • 问得好。我想想……
        • >I wonder if there being two of us screws anything up.
        • >不知道咱们两个像这样共存会不会出什么事。
          • Well, we're talking to each other and nothing's exploded yet.
          • 这个嘛,咱们都聊了一阵了,可也没见什么东西爆炸啊。
    • >AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
    • >啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! (与此同时,“自我”开始胡乱地做手势)
      • What have we done?! Jumping into that black hole was a terrible idea!
      • 我们这是做了什么啊?!早知道不该跳进黑洞的,这下全完了!
        • >Yes. Yes, it was.
        • >对。可不是嘛,早知道不跳了。
          • ...Whoa.
          • ……哇哦。(对话重新开始)
        • >I needed to know what would happen.
        • >我必须弄清楚接下来会发生什么。
          • ...Okay. Okay, I'm calm.
          • ……好的。好的,我很冷静。(对话重新开始)
        • >AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
        • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
          • AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
          • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
            • >Just needed to get that out of my system.
            • >我就发泄一下。
              • AAAAAAAAHHHhhhokay, I'm done screaming, too.
              • 啊啊啊啊啊哦好了,我也喊完了。(对话重新开始)
          • >AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
          • >啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
            • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
            • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
              • >AAAAAaaaAAAAAaAAaaaaaHHH!
              • >啊啊啊嗷啊啊嗷啊嗷嗷啊啊!
                • AAAAAAaaaAAAAAaAAaaaaaAAAHHH!
                • 啊啊啊嗷啊啊啊啊啊嗷嗷啊啊啊!
                  • >AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHH!
                  • >啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊嗷呜啊啊!
                    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
                    • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!
                  • >AAAAAAAaaah... hhh... ha.
                  • >啊啊啊嗷嗷……啊……哈。
                    • AAAAAAAHHHhhh... (pant, pant)...
                    • 啊啊啊啊啊呃……(呼哧呼哧)……
                      • >You good?
                      • >你还好吗?
                        • ...I'm good.
                        • ……我没事。(对话重新开始)
                      • >...AAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
                      • >……啊啊啊啊!啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
                    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
                    • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!
              • >WAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGH!
              • >哇啊啊啊啊啊呜呜呜呜呜嗷!
                • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGH!
                • 哇啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊呜呜呜呜呜嗷!
                  • >WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAURGLHHH!
                  • >哇啊啊啊啊啊啊嗷呜哇啊!
                    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
                    • 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!
                      • >AAAAAAaaah... hhh... ha.
                      • >啊啊啊嗷嗷……啊……哈。
                        • AAAAAAAHHHhhh... (pant, pant)...
                        • 啊啊啊啊啊呃……(呼哧呼哧)……


第二个悖论循环

  • Hey, me.
  • 嘿,另一个我。
    • >Remember leaving on our first solo trip?
    • >还记得第一次独自踏上旅程的时候吗?
      • Yeah! That feels like ages ago.We'd have died that first time out if the time loop didn't exist, though. Isn't that weird to think about?
      • 当然记得!感觉都是很久以前的事情了。不过,要是没有时间循环,咱们那次就该没命了。仔细想想,是不是还挺奇怪的?
        • >Weirder than there being two of us now?
        • >比两个我还奇怪?
          • Wow, I guess I AM pretty sarcastic.
          • 哇,我这是在说反话吧。
          • (如果让塔夫犯恶心了) Tuff was right - I AM the worst.
          • 塔夫说得没错,我真是太差劲了。
        • >We were disasterously unprepared for space.
        • >咱们上太空时可真是抓瞎。
          • It's unsettling to think about. Especially when you remember even Riebeck survived their first launch.
          • 真是越想越后怕。更何况,你想想,连瑞拜克头一次升空都活下来了。
    • >(如果手动登录过太阳站) Remember landing our ship on the Sun Station?
    • >还记得咱们怎么把宇宙飞船停在太阳站的吗?
      • YES. I can't believe no one was around to see that.We're probably the best pilot in the space program by now.
      • 记得!当时都没人见证,真是难以置信。现在咱们算是整个太空计划里最优秀的宇航员了吧。
        • >Yeah, but we've also died more than anyone else.
        • >是啊,不过咱们死掉的次数也比谁都多。
          • That's true. <pause> I'm not sure how to factor that in.
          • 说得对。<pause>虽然我也不知道这个该怎么算。
        • >Not that anyone else knows it.
        • >除了咱们自己又没人知道。
          • Still, it's kind of nice to get to say it out loud. Even if it's just to ourself.
          • 不过能大声说出来感觉还是挺好的。就算只能对自己说也值了。
        • >I needed to brag about that to someone a little.
        • >我本来还想找个人稍微炫耀一下。
          • That's fine. It's kind of nice to hear it said out loud.
          • 没关系,能听到这话大声说出来,感觉还是挺好的。
        • >Did that technically happen, with how the time loop works?
        • >假如那件事真的发生了,那时间循环又是怎么回事?
          • What? ...Oh, come on, don't take that away from us!
          • 啥?……别啊,被你这么一说咱们不就白降落了吗!
            • >Just kidding, I don't care how time works.
            • >我开玩笑的,我才不关心时间运行是什么原理。
              • Haha, yeah, me either. <pause> ...Obviously.
              • 哈哈,对啊,我也一点都不关心。<pause>……这不是显而易见的事吗。
            • >But given it only happened in a previous loop...
            • >可是,既然这是上一个循环发生的事情……
              • The worst part is we're the same person, and you know I'm going to agree with you. (Sigh...)
              • 你知道最惨的是什么吗,咱们本质上是一个人,所以我只能赞同你的想法。(唉……)