此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

埃斯科的对话

阅读

    

2023-08-07更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-08-07

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imagedfdfdfdfdfgg.png

导入对话

  • Oh, hey, it's you!
  • 哦,嘿,是你!
  • Ground control didn't tell me you were launching. Long time no see!
  • 地面管控没告诉我你发射了。好久不见!
  • Actually. I guess it's been a long time since I've seen anyone.
  • 实际上。我想我已经很久没有见到任何一个人了。
    • 问题清单


二级对话

  • Hi again. Can't get enough of the moon? ...I'm kidding.
  • 你好,又见面了。你还没在这卫星上待够?……我开玩笑的。
    • 问题清单


问题清单

  • (问过一个问题后)Don't go! Uh, I mean, anything else you wanted to ask?
  • 别走!呃,我是说,你还有别的事想问吗?
    • >Don't the other travelers come by?
    • >没有其他的旅行家经过吗?
      • The Lunar Outpost saw more traffic back when our ships were less sophisticated and needed more frequent repairs. Nowadays, it's mostly used to keep a set of eyes on things.
      • 我们的宇宙飞船不那么复杂,而且常常需要修理那会儿,月球基地比现在热闹得多。现在,大多数时候它就是用来监视周遭的。
      • Sometimes Chert comes by to say hi, but Gabbro is Gabbro, and you know how Riebeck feels about “unnecessary spaceflight.”
      • 有时切特会过来打个招呼,但加布罗就是加布罗,你也知道瑞拜克对“不必要的太空航行”是什么看法。
        • 问题清单
    • >Was that you whistling?
    • >是你在吹口哨吗?
      • Probably. Or actually, definitely. The other travelers carry instruments, so they don't bother whistling.
      • 大概吧。或者其实,就是这样。其他旅行家携带乐器,所以他们不吹口哨。  
      • You can pick up their music with a signalscope, you know. Best spot for that is the north pole. Great reception.
      • 知道吗,你可以用信号镜听到他们的音乐。而且最佳的位置就在北极。接收到的信号非常好。
      • The north pole is marked in red on your mini map, but the Attlerock is a pretty small moon, really. Just go north. You can't miss it.
      • 北极已经在你的小地图上用红色标了出来。不过,废岩星只是一颗非常小的卫星。往北走吧。你不会错过的。
        • 问题清单
    • >Seems lonely up here.
    • >这儿看上去很荒芜。
      • A little. I'm in touch with ground control – Hornfels and Gossan, mostly – and they radio up to chat now and then.
      • 有点。我和地面管控有联系,大多数时候是霍恩费斯古萨与我说话,他们时不时会用无线电聊天。
      • And when ground control forgets I'm up here and they usually do, I launch my Little Scout at the village.
      • 地面管控忘记我还在这儿时,其实他经常忘记,我就在村子里发射小侦查兵
        • >They forget about you?
        • >他忘了你?
          • I don't blame them. For one, I don't check in as often as the other travelers, since I'm always in one place.
          • 我不怪他。一是因为我不像其他旅行家那样时常联系,毕竟我总是待在一个地方。
          • And it's not so bad up here, really. At least it's peaceful and quiet. You don't always get that in our solar system.
          • 而且老实说,待在这里没那么糟糕。至少这里很安宁祥和。在我们的太阳系,这可不多见。
          • Let alone in our village.
          • 更别说我们村子了。
            • 问题清单
        • >You spy on us?
        • >你在监视我们?
          • What? No! It's not spying, it's...
          • 什么?不!不是监视,只是……
          • It's one-way communication. That none of the villagers know about. Because I've never told them.
          • 只是单向交流。而且没有村民知道这事儿。因为我从没告诉过他们。
            • 问题清单
    • >What is this place?
    • >这是哪里?
      • Ha ha, very funny. ...Oh, stars above, you're serious, aren't you? That's just depressing.
      • 哈哈,非常有趣。……哦,群星在上,你是认真的对吧?真让人沮丧。
      • Sigh...Welcome to the Lunar Outpost, which apparently the space program doesn't bother to teach anyone anymore.
      • 唉…… 欢迎来到月球基地,显然现在太空计划连教学工作都懒得做了。
      • When we first started Outer Wilds, travelers used to bring their ships here all the time for repairs. Our spacefaring technology has improved loads since then, but the older ships tended to, uh, fall apart a lot. Like, more than they do now.
      • 我们最初创办Outer Wilds时,旅行家们总会将宇宙飞船带到这里修理。自那时起,我们的航天技术突飞猛进。不过旧宇宙飞船,呃,总是会分崩离析。我是说,比现在坏得要严重得多。
      • Using the outpost cut down on the number of launches and landings taking place in the village and also the number of fires. Nowadays, though, it's mostly just me up here raising saplings from Timber Hearth and keeping an eye on things.
      • 基地的投入使用减少了宇宙飞船在村子里发射和着陆的次数,也杜绝了不少火灾。不过现在基本上只有我还在这里,种植木炉星的树苗,再监视一下周遭。
        • 问题清单
    • > (如果和马尔对话过) Marl says hi. >马尔向你问好。
      • Heh, Marl is probably the only one who remembers I'm up here. I should go see the big lug soon.
      • 嘿,马尔可能是唯一一个还记得我在这里的人。我得赶紧去看看那个好心的大块头才是。
      • Don't tell them about this, but sometimes I throw my Little Scout down to make sure Marl isn't doing anything stupid. I worry that big tree in the village wouldn't stand a chance otherwise.
      • 别告诉他这些事,不过有时我也会派我的小侦查兵过去,确保马尔没做什么傻事。要不我就总会担心村里的大树会被砍掉。
        • 问题清单
    • >Talk to you later.
    • >以后再聊。


结局

  • Do you hear music?
  • 你听到音乐了吗?


(找到除瑞拜克外的一位旅行者后):

  • Aren't you forgetting someone?
  • 你是不是忘记谁了?


(在召集所有旅行者后):

  • I can't wait to play with the whole group again. Can I start?
  • 我等不及想和全组再演奏一次了。我可以开始了吗?
    • >Yes.
    • >是的。
      • Ok, I won't let you down!
      • 好,我不会让你失望的!
    • >Not yet.
    • >还不行。
      • Oh, ok. I'll– I'll get to play soon though, right?
      • 哦,好的。不过我、我很快就可以开始演奏了,对吧?


(演奏之后)

  • Wow... How long has it been since I got to make music with everyone around a campfire?
  • 哇……自从上次我和大家围着营火演奏音乐以来,已经过去多久了?
  • I'm really happy we're all here.
  • 真高兴我们能在此团聚。