此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

斯宾奈尔的对话

阅读

    

2023-08-31更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-08-31

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Image问请问全额.png

初始对话

  • Fishing rhyme, fishing rhyme... Singing helps me pass the time.
  • 钓鱼歌,钓鱼歌……没事干的时候就唱唱歌。
  • You're leaving the crater? Guess we'll all be a little busier without you around to lend a hand.
  • 你要离开环形山?看来少了你的帮忙,我们就没法像现在这么清闲了。
  • That big water planet, Giant's Deep - that's where I'd go.
  • 那颗大大的水星球,深巨星。我就要去那儿。
    • >Why's that?
    • >为什么是那里?
      • One time, after the rest of the village had left to sleep and it was just the two of us sitting around the campfire, Gabbro told me about their first trip to Giant's Deep.
      • 有一次,村子里的其他人都睡着了,只有加布罗和我坐在营火边。加布罗跟我说了他第一次前往深巨星的故事。
      • They landed their ship easily enough in the waves, but couldn't see too far down, on account of how murky the water was, I guess. Too dark.
      • 他把宇宙飞船轻松地降落在水里,但是却无法看清水下的情况。我猜是因为那里的水很浑浊。下面太黑了。
      • Gabbro wants to see what lay beneath the surface, so they decided to travel deeper. They traveled down, and down...
      • 加布罗想要看看水底下都有些什么,于是他决定继续深入。他一直往下,一直往下……
      • But suddenly, Gabbro couldn't go any further.
      • 突然,加布罗再也没法向下潜了。
        • >Tell me more.
        • >接着往下说啊。
          • I will, I was just pausing dramatically.
          • 我会的,我就是想卖个关子。
            • 深海相关的对话
        • >Yeah, Giant's Deep has a current you can't pass through.
        • >是啊,深巨星有一道无法逾越的水流。
          • Sure, okay, but shut up a minute. This is the good part.
          • 当然,好的,不过先别说话。接下来的内容才精彩呢。
            • 深海相关的对话
        • >I underestimated how boring this would be. Goodbye.
        • >我没料到这个故事居然这么无聊。再见。
          • ...You always were my least favorite astronaut.
          • ……我最不喜欢的宇航员就是你了。
    • >I need to find Hornfels.
    • >我得去找霍恩费斯
      • Did you try the observatory? I've literally never seen them anywhere else.
      • 你去天文台那儿找过吗?别的地方我都没见到他的影子。


深海相关的对话

  • As though exercising a will of its own, the water was refusing to let Gabbro go any deeper. It held Gabbro back. ...Almost as if it were trying to protect them from something.
  • 水仿佛有自己的想法,不肯让加布罗继续深入。加布罗被挡了回来……就好像它在保护着什么东西。
  • And then, in the terrible darkness, Gabbro saw it...!
  • 然后,在一片可怕的漆黑中,加布罗看到了……!
  • The tentacle of some hideous beast!
  • 某种恐怖巨兽的触手!
    • >AHHH!
    • >啊啊!
      • I mean, that's what Gabbro said, anyway. Whatever it was, it freaked Gabbro out pretty good.
      • 我的意思是,反正那都是加布罗说的。总而言之,加布罗被吓得不轻。
      • Everyone wants to hear new stories at the village campfire, you know. Make sure you bring some back with you!
      • 你也知道,大家都想在村子的营火边听到新鲜故事。等你回来的时候,你也要有故事说给我们听才行啊!
    • >Is that all true?
    • >故事都是真的吗?
      • Heard it from Gabbro themself! Gabbro can be a little fanciful, sure, but they aren't a liar. I mean, probably, anyway.
      • 我是听加布罗本人说的!当然,加布罗这个人有点不切实际,可他绝对不会撒谎。我是说,多半不会。
      • I guess if you want to know if the story's entirely true, you can go see Giant's Deep for yourself!
      • 我猜你要是想知道故事是不是都是真的,可以自己去深巨星瞧瞧!
    • >...Was there sap wine involved during Gabbro's campfire story?
    • >……加布罗在营火边说故事的时候,有没有喝树液酒?
      • Come to think of it, don't you have somewhere you should be exploring that isn't here?
      • 说起来,你不是要去别的地方探险吗?



后续对话(友善)

  • Fishing song, fishing song... Geez, I think my bait is wrong.
  • 钓鱼谣,钓鱼谣……哎哟我觉得鱼饵它们不肯咬。
  • What are you up to?
  • 你有事吗?
    • >I'm looking for Hornfels.
    • >我在找霍恩费斯
      • Oh, them? I'd bet today's haul they're in the observatory.
      • 哦,他啊?我敢拿今天钓的鱼打赌,他就在天文台那儿。
      • Not that I've caught anything yet, but if I had, I'd definitely bet it. Hornfels is pretty much always in the observatory.
      • 虽然我一条都没有钓到,不过如果钓到了,我一定会拿来打这个赌。霍恩费斯基本上总是会待在天文台里。
    • >Nothing.
    • >没事。
      • That's nice. I'm planning to do a lot of that later.
      • 那就好。回头我也打算没事闲上一阵子。


后续对话(不满)

  • You can go away now, assuming you're done scaring off all the fish.
  • 既然你把鱼都给吓跑了,那你也可以走了。


去过太空以后

  • Listen, go to space or stay here, but pick one or the other! You're scaring off all the fish.
  • 听着,要么上太空,要么待在这里,你总得选一样!你把鱼都吓跑啦。
  • Fishing tune, fishing tune... uh... yeah, I didn't think this one through at all.
  • 钓鱼调,钓鱼调……额……好吧,这一段我还没想好。