此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

波菲的对话

阅读

    

2023-08-31更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-08-31

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imagepog.png

初始对话

  • Heyo, hatchling!
  • 你好呀,年轻人!
  • I hear you're leaving us to seek adventure amongst the stars. When you return, let's you, me, and Gossan open up a bottle of the Good Stuff.
  • 听说你要离开我们,去群星里冒险。等你回来的时候,你、我,还有古萨得开一瓶好酒庆祝。
    • >I'm only seeking adventure amongst one star, actually. Other stars are too far away.
    • >其实,我只是去一颗恒星上面冒险。其它的恒星太远了。
      • Another metaphor ruined in the name of scientific accuracy.
      • 又拿着科学的严谨来挑语法的刺。
      • Nevertheless, I do hope you enjoy your travels. Good luck!
      • 不管怎么说,我衷心地希望你一路顺风。祝你好运!
    • >The Good Stuff is less “delicious sap wine” and more “daunting digestive challenge.”
    • >而所谓好酒,与其说是“美味的树液酒”,倒不如说是“肠胃面临的艰巨挑战”。
      • An iron stomach is the mark of a true Hearthian, my friend.
      • 拥有钢铁的肠胃,那才能算是真正的哈斯人,我的朋友。
      • Our hardy hunter-gatherer lifestyle stems from trial and error. By which I mean our ancestors survived eating a lot of bad things.
      • 正是在反复的试验之上,我们才培养出了这种吃苦耐劳、狩猎采集的生活方式。也就是说,我们的祖先吃了许多糟糕的东西也没有死。


后续对话

  • Ho, the astronaut returns!
  • 好啊,宇航员回来了!
  • Tell me, what I can do for you?
  • 告诉我,有什么能为你效劳的吗?
    • 问题清单


去过太空以后

  • Oh my, and here I thought I'd heard your ship take off. Was your adventure only a short one?
  • 哦天哪,我还以为你的宇宙飞船已经起飞了呢。还是说你这就已经完成了冒险?
    • 问题清单


问题清单

  • >Any new dirt?
  • >有什么新闻吗?
    • I'm hoping to teach Esker to tap trees next time they return from the Attlerock. If they'll bring me lunar sap, I can attempt moon wine!
    • 我想等下次埃斯科废岩星回来的时候,教他割树液。如果他能给我带点月亮树液来,我就可以试着酿月亮酒了!
  • >What are you up to?
  • >你有事吗?
    • I've just finished sealing up another batch of sap wine for aging. I like to begin aging a batch on the day of a significant occasion, you know!
    • 我刚刚封存好了一批树液酒,等它们变醇。你知道吗?我喜欢在重大的日子藏上一批酒!
    • That's why there are so many bottles labeled “structural collapse” and “house fire.”
    • 所以这里才会有那么多写着“结构倒塌”和“房屋失火”的酒瓶。
  • >I'm good, actually.
  • >其实我没什么事。
    • Enjoy your travels!
    • 祝你一路顺风!