此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

泰弗拉的对话

阅读

    

2024-05-16更新

    

最新编辑:6iL1bili

阅读:

  

更新日期:2024-05-16

  

最新编辑:6iL1bili

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
6iL1bili
Imagehjhjhjhjdgsdf.png

初始对话

  • Hullo, astronaut!
  • 你好,宇航员!
    • >If it isn't my favorite troublemaker.
    • >这不是我最喜欢的捣蛋鬼吗。
    • >What's with the radio?
    • >这些无线电是怎么回事?
      • We wanted to play hide and seek, but Moraine won't let us borrow their signalscope because it's “really delicate” and “not supposed to be thrown around like that.”
      • 我们想玩捉迷藏,但是莫瑞恩不肯把他的信号镜借给我们,因为它“非常娇贵”,“不能像那样被扔来扔去”。
      • Hey, hey, can we use your signalscope? Can we? Can we, please? We'll even let you be “it”!
      • 嘿,嘿,我们可以用你的信号镜吗?可以吗?求求你?我们还可以让你来当“鬼”!
        • >Sure, let's play!
        • >当然,我们来玩捉迷藏吧!
          • Woohoo! Okay, here are the rules. Galena and me will hide with these radios, and you'll use your signalscope to find us.
          • 哇哈!好吧,规则是这样的。加利纳和我会和这些无线电一起藏起来,你们要用信号镜来找我们。
          • Last one to be found wins! Okay, close your eyes and start counting!
          • 最后一个被找到的人就算赢了!好啦,闭上你们的眼睛,开始数数!
            • 玩家闭上眼开始捉迷藏,并在信号镜中加入“捉迷藏”频率
        • >Sorry, can't today.
        • >对不起,今天不行。
          • Awww, really? But we can't play without a signalscope... Play with us later, okay?
          • 啊哦,真的吗?可是没有信号镜,我们就玩不了游戏了……以后来跟我们玩吧,好吗?



捉迷藏: 先找到他

  • Awww, you found me? But my hiding spot was super good!
  • 啊哦,你找到我了?可是我挑的地方可隐蔽了!
  • Don't forget, you have to find both of us, okay?
  • 别忘了,你得把我们俩都找到,明白吗?


(再次对话)

  • I wanted to hide in the observatory, but Hornfels said I was “making a nuisance of myself.”
  • 我本来想藏在天文台里,可是霍恩费斯说我这是在“调皮捣蛋”。


捉迷藏: 后找到他

  • You got me, but I'm the last one. I win!
  • 你找到我了,但我是最后一个被找到的。所以我赢了!
  • Promise you'll play again when you get back from space, okay? You gotta!
  • 等你从太空回来的时候,再跟我们玩吧,好吗?你得保证!


与雕像配对后

挪麦雕像配对后,泰弗拉会站在前往发射台的路上

  • Hullo, astronaut! Are you going into space today?
  • 你好,宇航员!你今天要上太空吗?
  • Are you going into space and never coming back like Feldspar did?
  • 你会前往太空,然后像费尔德斯巴那样,再也不回来了吗?
    • >...What?
    • >……什么?
      • Yeah, um, Hornfels says Feldspar went away into space and didn't come back. Hornfels says Feldspar was the best pilot ever, but no one knows what happened to them.
      • 是啊,嗯,霍恩费斯费尔德斯巴去了太空,然后就没有回来。霍恩费斯费尔德斯巴是最厉害的飞行员,没人知道他出了什么事。
        • >Hornfels probably shouldn't be telling you stuff like this.
        • >也许霍恩费斯不该跟你说这些。
          • Hornfels says that, too.
          • 霍恩费斯也这么说过。
          • But if Feldspar disappeared, you might disappear, too, right?
          • 不过要是费尔德斯巴失踪了,说不定你也会失踪的,对吗?
          • You're not as good as Feldspar, so you should be really careful not to get lost.
          • 你又不像费尔德斯巴那么厉害,所以你应该非常小心,不要迷路才对。
        • >That's not something I want to think about right now.
        • >这可不是我现在想要去考虑的事情。
          • But if Feldspar disappeared, you might disappear, too, right?
          • 不过要是费尔德斯巴失踪了,说不定你也会失踪的,对吗?
          • You're not as good as Feldspar, so you should be really careful not to get lost.
          • 你又不像费尔德斯巴那么厉害,所以你应该非常小心,不要迷路才对。
    • >Don't worry, I'll come back.
    • >别担心,我会回来的。
      • That's what Feldspar said, too, but they never did.
      • 费尔德斯巴也这么说过,可是他一直没有回来。
      • Hornfels will be really sad if you don't come back, like how sad it makes them to talk about Feldspar. So you should make sure you don't get lost in space, too.
      • 要是你不回来的话,霍恩费斯会很难过的。就像他谈起费尔德斯巴一样难过。所以你也要千万注意,别在太空里迷路了。
    • >That's pretty disturbing.
    • >这话可真吓人。
      • But Hornfels says no one knows what happened to Feldspar. Hornfels says they got lost in space even though they were the best pilot ever.
      • 但是霍恩费斯说没人知道费尔德斯巴出了什么事。霍恩费斯说他是最厉害的飞行员,可即便这样,他还是在太空里走丢了。
      • You're not as good as Feldspar, so you should be really careful not to get lost.
      • 你又不像费尔德斯巴那么厉害,所以你应该非常小心,不要迷路才对。


后续对话

  • Hullo, astronaut!
  • 你好,宇航员!
  • Are you bringing lots of mallows with you to roast on your trip? Mallows are my favorite!
  • 你会带许多棉花糖在路上烤着吃吗?我最喜欢吃棉花糖了!