此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

米卡的对话

阅读

    

2023-08-07更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-08-07

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imageweqweqwe3434.png

初始对话

  • Hey, it's you!
  • 嘿,是你!
  • Slate said you're blasting off in your ship today. I'm really excited to see the launch!
  • 斯雷特说今天你就要坐宇宙飞船升空了。我很想去看你的发射!
  • Aren't you gonna go into space? Aren't you? You better not have changed your mind!
  • 你不是要上太空了吗?对不对?你最好别改主意!
    • >Hey, I'm still going!
    • >嘿,我没说不去!
      • You better be! It's been forever since anyone launched into space. I really, really want to see it.
      • 那样最好!已经很久没有人上过太空了。我真的、真的想要见见这一盛况。
      • Really bad.
      • 想得要死。
      • Hey, you want to try out my model ship? Slate says it's just like the real thing, only less likely to start a fire.
      • 嘿,你想试试我的模型宇宙飞船吗?斯雷特说它和实物一样,只是没那么容易引起火灾。
    • >I want to practice with a pro before I leave.
    • >走之前,我想和专家练习一下。
      • Aww, you're just saying that. ...But if you really want to practice with me, I guess I could help you out a little.
      • 哦,你真是会说话。……不过假如你真的想要和我练习的话,我猜我倒是可以帮帮你。
      • Try to land on one of the geyser pools. Show me what you've got!
      • 尽量降落在那些间歇泉喷池上。让我看看你的本事!
    • >I hear you and Slate beefed up the model ship. Can I see it? >我听说你和斯雷特强化了模型宇宙飞船。我能看看吗?
      • Yeah, we recalibrated the controls and installed better thrusters. Want to give it a test drive? Slate says it's just like the real thing, only less likely to start a fire.
      • 是啊,我们重新调整了操控,并安装了更为出色的推进器。想坐上去试试吗?斯雷特说它和实物一样,只是没那么容易引起火灾。
      • Try to land on one of the geyser pools. Show me what you've got!
      • 尽量降落在那些间歇泉喷池上。让我看看你的本事!


成功降落后

  • What a landing! I guess that's why Slate lets you fly the real thing, huh?
  • 多么漂亮的着陆!难怪斯雷特让你来驾驶实物宇宙飞船呢。是不是?


坠毁后

  • Wow, that was just like the time the external fuel tanks exploded on reentry!
  • 哇,就和上次再入大气层时外部燃料箱爆炸一样!
  • You'll... you'll be okay flying the big one, right?
  • 你……你实际上天的时候应该不会这样吧?