此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告
本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~
编辑帮助:目录 • BWIKI反馈留言板
此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~
阿寇斯的对话
阅读
2023-09-01更新
最新编辑:四十瓶盖
阅读:
更新日期:2023-09-01
最新编辑:四十瓶盖
初始对话
- Hi, astronaut!
- 嗨,宇航员!
- You know the patch of ghost matter inside this fence? Gossan said it used to be bigger when they were a hatchling. 'Cause ghost matter evaporates.
- 你知道这道栅栏里的幽灵物质吗?古萨说,我们小的时候它要大得多。因为幽灵物质会蒸发。
- It just takes a su-u-u-per long time to go away.
- 它要花上超级超级超级长的时间才会消失。
- I hope there's still ghost matter in the village when I'm a grown-up. Ghost matter is awesome!
- 但愿等我长大的时候,村子里的幽灵物质还在。幽灵物质可棒了!
- >Ghost matter is super cool. It'll burn the heck out of you!
- >幽灵物质特别帅。碰到它你会疼死的!
- Yeah! I heard touching it hurts so bad it feels like your whole hand's on fire!
- 没错!我听说碰到它会特别疼,就好像你的整只手都烧起来了一样!
- Try not to walk into any in space, okay? That sounds bad and painful.
- 上太空的时候尽量别碰到它们,行吗?因为听上去会很糟糕,而且非常痛。
- >You shouldn't be throwing rocks in there — ghost matter is dangerous.
- >你不能朝里面扔石头,幽灵物质是很危险的。
- Uhhh, obviously? That's what makes it so awesome? Geez, I'm not dumb enough to touch it.
- 呃,当然啦。所以它才这么帅啊!天哪,我还没有傻到会去碰它。
- Ugh, you're such a grown-up.
- 呃,你真是长不大。
- >You know ghost matter is how Tektite lost their foot, right?
- >你应该知道吧?泰克泰特就是因为幽灵物质才失去了双腿。
- Whoa, really?! ...That is so cool!
- 哇哦,真的吗?! ……这可真是太帅了!