此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

鲁迪尔的对话

阅读

    

2023-08-31更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-08-31

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野
Imageghghghgh.png

初始对话

  • You're actually blasting off in that thing, huh?
  • 你真的要坐在那个东西里飞上天吗?
    • >They really don't explode as often anymore.
    • >它们已经不像以前那样总是爱爆炸了。
      • All I know is between the space program and Mica's model rockets, things seem to burn to the ground around here more than they used to.
      • 我只知道在太空计划和米卡的模型火箭问世期间,这里失火的次数比以前多了不少。
    • >I'm told my odds of survival are statistically quite high.
    • >据说从统计数据来看,我的生还几率相当高。
      • Yeah, the space program's certainly come a long way. I should probably thank you for causing fewer flash fires than your predecessors.
      • 是啊,太空计划确实取得了很大的进展。说不定我还得谢谢你,不像你的前辈那样总是把东西给点着。
      • By the way, good luck with those retro rockets.
      • 顺便说一句,祝你乘坐反推火箭的时候好运。



后续对话

  • Hey, what can I do for you?
  • 嘿,我能替你帮什么忙吗?
    • (如果和马尔对话过) >Marl is plotting to cut down that big tree. Again.
    • >马尔打算砍掉那棵大树。又来了
      • Sigh... I suppose it's my duty as mayor to stop them. Again.
      • 唉……看来作为市长,又来了
      • When Marl fell out of that tree and broke their arm, I suspect they might have also hit their head on the way down.
      • 马尔从树上掉下来摔断胳膊的时候,我怀疑他的脑袋是不是也被摔坏了。
    • >Are you going to watch the launch?
    • >你会来看发射吗?
      • Of course!
      • 当然!
      • I'll be watching from a safe distance, obviously, and mostly to make sure nothing catches fire. But watching nonetheless.
      • 不用说,我会保持安全距离,远远地看着,主要是得确保不会出现火灾。不过我还是会看的。
    • >Do you really worry that the space program will burn the village down?
    • >你真的认为太空计划会把村子给烧掉吗?
      • Only constantly. You learn to live with it.
      • 无时无刻。你只能学着将就。
      • You also learn to sleep with a bucket of water next to your bed, just in case.
      • 而且你还要学会睡觉的时候床边放一桶水,以防万一。
    • >I'm good.
    • >我没事。
      • Glad to hear it.
      • 听你这么说真是太好了。


去过太空之后

  • You're back already? Is everything OK?
  • 你这就回来了?一切都好吗?