此处公告通常对读者进行申明或对该WIKI某些规则进行公告,请在确认后修改本通告。本WIKI编辑权限开放,欢迎收藏起来防止迷路,也希望有爱的小伙伴和我们一起编辑哟~

全站通知:

1号逃生舱信标旁的录音内

阅读

    

2023-07-24更新

    

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

阅读:

  

更新日期:2023-07-24

  

最新编辑:四十瓶盖

来自星际拓荒WIKI_BWIKI_哔哩哔哩
跳到导航 跳到搜索
页面贡献者 :
四十瓶盖_深空旷野

THATCH: Is everyone unharmed?

萨奇:所有人都没事吧?


PLUME: No one was badly injured from the escape pod's impact. We're incredibly fortunate.

普鲁姆:没有人因为逃生舱的冲击而受重伤。我们真是太走运了。


THATCH: This is good news, at least. Have we heard from Escape Pod 2 or Escape Pod 3?

萨奇:至少这算是个好消息。我们有2号逃生舱或者3号逃生舱的消息吗?


FILIX: No, I... I'm unable to make contact. My equipment can hear the other two escape pods' distress signals, however. If it's any comfort, both pods must be structurally intact.

费利克斯:没有,我……我无法进行联络。不过,我的设备可以收到其它两个逃生舱的求救信号。两个逃生舱的结构应该都完好无损。不知道这个消息对你是不是有帮助。


FILIX: I'll continue calling for them.

费利克斯:我会继续呼叫他们。


THATCH: My gratitude. If we can —

萨奇:感激不尽。如果我们可以……


PLUME: Thatch, the moon is approaching again!

普鲁姆萨奇,卫星又接近了!


THATCH: Everyone brace yourselves, swiftly! The volcanic moon has returned!

萨奇:所有人做好准备,快!火山卫星回来了!


THATCH: Be cautious of falling ash and debris!

萨奇:当心掉下来的火山灰和岩屑!


PLUME: ...I believe the moon has passed.

普鲁姆:……我想卫星已经走了。


FILIX: This planet doesn't appear eager to have guests. We are certainly unwelcome on its surface.

费利克斯:这颗行星看来不是很好客。显然我们在它的地表上不受欢迎。


THATCH: We need to find shelter, and quickly. The volcanic moon won't be gone for long.

萨奇:我们得寻找庇护所,而且要快。那颗火山卫星很快就会再回来的。


PLUME: I observed several promising sites below the surface, but we'll need to construct a way for everyone to climb safely down this cliff. Perhaps we could build platforms?

普鲁姆:我在地下观察到几个可行的位置,不过我们得造一条路,让大家能够安全地从悬崖上爬下去。也许我们可以建造一些平台?


Imagebhg.png