恭喜Deemo II主线剧情全部完结!恭喜Deemo II刚拿到国服版号!
Acknowledgment • 创建歌曲 • 创建收藏物品 • 创建限时活动
如果右下角对话没加载出来请刷新页面 • 看板娘说明书
主线/第一章
阅读
2023-04-29更新
最新编辑:一直在作死的千岛酱
阅读:
更新日期:2023-04-29
最新编辑:一直在作死的千岛酱
History Restored/历劫归来
Bring your charts to the Station Master
把乐谱拿给站长爷爷
The rain's just getting worse! I have to bring these new charts I found to the Station Master!
雨势越来越大了,必须尽快把新乐谱拿给站长爷爷!
攻略:找到老站长进行互动
Find Deemo
寻找 Deemo
Deemo is somewhere in this station... but where?
Deemo 就在这个车站里头,不过是哪里呢?
攻略:往下走进入Lobby,然后往右走进入East Courtyard,然后往上走进入Statue Room,Deemo就在Statue Room里。
Play Music: Clear up the Platform!
演奏乐曲:开通月台!
We need to play more songs to clear up more areas around Central Station!
运用音乐的力量,将阳光带进车站的更多角落!
Play Music: Clear up more rain!
演奏乐曲,增加放晴范围
I need to keep playing charts to clear up more rains!
继续做我该做的事,让更多阳光洒进车站内!
Play Music: Clear up the Balcony!
演奏乐曲:开通露台!
I should dry up the Balcony so Klaus can fix its loudspeaker!
努力减缓雨势,克劳斯才能修理露台的广播系统!
Find Deemo in the Lobby
到大厅与 Deemo 会合
I wonder why Deemo showed me that past memory? What does he want me to know?
Deemo 似乎希望我到大厅去找他?他想让我知道什么事情呢?
In Search of The Composer/追寻魔法师
Investigate the Lobby of the past
探索过去的车站大厅
I've gone back to a past version of Central Station with Deemo. Maybe I'll find "The Composer" here?
跟着 Deemo 回到了过去的车站,能在这里遇到魔法师吗?
Play Music: Rescue the trapped kids!
演奏乐曲:救出车厢内的孩子们!
I need to play more songs to save those kids!
扩张放晴范围,解除北庭院车厢附近的雨墙
Investigate the Statue Room: Find the entrance to The Composer's room!
探查雕像室:找出魔法师的小屋入口
I should use what I heard in that memory to find a way inside The Composer 's room! Something about lighting candles?
根据回到过去时所获得的资讯,设法进入魔法师的秘密小屋吧!
Unlock The Composer's Room: Solve the candle puzzle
解开蜡烛的谜题,找出魔法师秘密小屋的入口
It sure isn't easy getting into The Composer 's Room! Maybe there's something more to those candles...
要进小屋可没那么简单!这些蜡烛…似乎藏有玄机?!
Investigate The Composer's Room
探索魔法师的秘密小屋
I got in! Now, let's see if there are any clues about The Composer 's whereabouts in here.
终于成功进入了小屋!来找找有没有魔法师的线索……
Investigate the mysterious mirror world
调查神秘的空间
I walked through a mirror/door in The Composer's Room and ended up in this weird new world... What is this place? I guess I should investigate!
意外闯进了一片前所未见的纯白世界!四处探查看看吧!
Ask Klaus about the hammer
向克劳斯探听锤子的资讯
This hammer looks just like Klaus's! I've got to ask him about it.
这把锤子跟克劳斯的很像!拿去跟他确认看看!
Café Conundrum/用乐声守护车站
Play Music: Clear up the bridge to the Café
演奏乐曲:让雕像室东侧的空桥放晴
Let's clear up more rain so everyone can go to the Café again!
继续增加放晴范围,大家未来就有机会去咖啡厅歇歇脚了!
Play Music: One step closer to coffee!
演奏乐曲:离咖啡厅更近一步
I've got to keep clearing up more rain and save mornings everywhere!
持续扩张放晴范围吧!
Play Music: Save the cat!
演奏乐曲:解救小猫!
I should clear up more rain so Klaus can fix the Café's loudspeaker and save that cat!
扩大放晴范围,让克劳斯修复咖啡广场的广播喇叭,才能救出小猫!
Play Music: Clear up more rain!
演奏乐曲:解除重重雨墙
We save the cat! Now it's time to play more music and get the Café opened up again!
成功解救了猫咪!现在用乐声来解除咖啡广场的雨墙吧!
Find the Station Master
寻找最了解车站的老站长
I saw a Secret Workshop in the past. Maybe the Station Master knows more about it?
在过去看到魔法师的秘密工作室,老站长会不会知道些什么呢?
Play Music: Try clearing up the Annex!
演奏乐曲:试着开通侧楼!
I have to clear up more rain so I can find where this Secret Workshop is!
进一步扩大放晴范围,才能找出秘密工作室的位置!
Play Music: Save the Café
演奏乐曲:抢救咖啡广场
A window broke in the Café, and now rain's rushing in! I've got to play more music, quick!!
咖啡广场的玻璃天窗被大风吹破了!必须赶紧扩张放晴范围,让大雨趋缓!
The Composer's Secret/魔法师的秘密
Play Music: Clear up the Annex!
演奏乐曲:开通侧楼!
People are trapped in the Annex!? Quick, let's clear up more rain and get them out of there!
似乎有人被困在侧楼?!快快扩张放晴范围,才能去确认情形!
Go to the Annex
前往侧楼
We've cleared up the rain blocking the Annex, now we can go check it out!
侧楼附近的雨终于停了!马上过去看看吧!
Investigate the Storeroom's collapsed wall
探查工具间里的通道
A small earthquake caused a passageway to open up in the Storeroom. I wonder if The Composer 's Secret Workshop could be through there?
地震令工具间的墙壁坍塌,露出了一个通道。魔法师的工作室会不会就在里头?
Investigate the Composer's Secret Workshop.
探索魔法师的秘密工作室
I found a Secret Workshop through the Storeroom's recently opened passage. Maybe I'll find more about The Composer in there...
穿过工具间的通道,抵达了秘密工作室。这里会有魔法师的线索吗?
Find the Magic Bottle.
再次探索秘密工作室
There still must be somewhere I haven't looked in this room. I'll just have to keep searching!
在这个房间里,一定还有没注意到的角落,再仔细搜索一次吧!
Return to The Impression and investigate the raining doorway.
回到意象空间,调查被大雨阻挡的镜子
This Magic Bottle can protect me from the Hollow Rain. Maybe I can make it through the raining door in that weird mirror world now?
魔法瓶能够抵抗虚空之雨,或许也能靠它通过意象空间的雨墙?
Setting Out/启程
Go to the Piano Room and tell everyone about The Composer's request.
前往琴厅,转达魔法师留下的讯息
We went through the raining door in that mirror world and The Composer gave Deemo and I a mission! We should go to the Piano Room and tell everyone!
在意象空间发现了魔法师的指示,马上到琴厅告诉大家吧!
Let the Station Master know you're ready
让老站长知道你准备好了
I should talk to the Station Master when I'm ready to leave Central Station.
准备好离开中央车站时,去跟老站长说一声吧!
Find Deemo by the station's main entrance
到大厅门口寻找 Deemo
I'm all ready to go! I should find Deemo by the main entrance so we can start our adventure! I can get to the main entrance from the Lobby.
一切准备就绪了,到大厅门口跟 Deemo 碰面,就可以出发了!
Unknown Horizons
未知的新旅程
I've got to get ready for my adventure!
(Congratulations, you've completed Chapter 1: Setting Out! Feel free to keep exploring Central Station before Chapter 2 begins, I'm sure there's much more to discover!)
为即将到来的旅程做好准备。
(初始迷途篇已结束。在下一篇章开始前,尽情在车站内探索吧!)