恭喜Deemo II主线剧情全部完结!恭喜Deemo II刚拿到国服版号!
Acknowledgment • 创建歌曲 • 创建收藏物品 • 创建限时活动
如果右下角对话没加载出来请刷新页面 • 看板娘说明书
主线/第二章
阅读
2023-04-29更新
最新编辑:一直在作死的千岛酱
阅读:
更新日期:2023-04-29
最新编辑:一直在作死的千岛酱
Hillside Station/山麓车站
Find whoever's calling for help
前往求救声的来源
I can hear a girl calling for help from the rain. I've got to help her!
有个小女孩的声音来自雨墙附近,难道出了什么意外吗?
Follow Sgt. Chen into the Museum and find out how to get up the mountain.
进入文物馆询问陈中士上山的方法
Sgt. Chen said there's a way up the mountain from the Museum. I should check it out!
陈中士说文物馆内有上山的方法?进去看看吧!
Pre-Hike Prep/上山前的准备
Ask Lisa if she has any good ideas for hiking equipment.
询问莉莎有没有好主意
Maybe Lisa could come up with something? She's a kid, so at least she's creative.
鬼点子多的莉莎会不会有什么好方法呢?
Play Music: Clear up the rain around Hillside Station
演奏乐曲:减缓整个山麓车站周围的雨势
I need to clear up some rain and recharge my Magic bottle if I want that camera stand.
为了取得相机脚架,快去弹琴补充魔法瓶能量,顺便减缓山麓车站周围的雨势吧!
Ask Nana if she has any good ideas for hiking equipment.
询问娜娜有没有好主意
Maybe Nana knows something, she's really familiar with the station.
娜娜对车站很熟,会不会知道什么呢?
Climb the ladder on the Platform to reach the engine room and get the cable.
爬上缆车月台的铁梯,前往机房取得缆线
That cable Nana was talking about should be in the engine room. I should go get it!
机房似乎有娜娜说的缆线……去找找吧!
Ask Perk if he has any good ideas for hiking equipment.
询问芋冰有没有好主意
Perk has probably met so many people by selling his ice cream. Maybe he knows something?
芋冰卖叭噗见过那么多人,或许知道些什么?
Look around the Platform
前往缆车月台的缆车附近
Deemo senses a helmet somewhere on the Platform. I guess I should look for it.
Deemo感应到安全帽在缆车月台的缆车附近,不过确切位置是在哪呢?
Prepare to Climb!/准备出发
Check on Deemo in the Museum
进入文物馆关心Deemo
Why isn't Deemo sharing his memory with me?
Deemo为什么不愿意分享回忆呢……
Music Mission: The rain's turning heavy all of a sudden, so hurry up and play something to protect Hillside Station
演奏乐曲:雨势突然变得好大,得赶紧弹琴保护山麓车站
You've got to be quick and play some piano to keep the rain away, don't let it disturb the station residents!
得快点用琴音让雨势变小,不能影响到车站的居民们!
Let Sgt. Chen know we're getting ready to go up the hill.
通知陈中士要准备上山了
Thanks to Deemo's performance the rain at Hillside Station should ease up for a while. We should hurry up the hill and see how the Station Master and his wife are getting on.
山麓车站的雨势因为Deemo的演奏得以减缓一阵子,得赶快上山看看站长夫妇的状况
Get ready to leave Hillside Station!
准备离开山麓车站
I've got everything set! Let's go out from that door on the platform and hike up to Summit Station!
东西都备齐了,从缆车月台旁的小门上山,准备前往巨木车站吧!
Summit Station/巨木车站
Play Music: Clear up this weather!
演奏乐曲:赶快让天气好转一些
The weather up here is terrible. The first thing I have to do is clear some of it up.
山上的天气好恶劣,感觉先演奏乐曲让天气转好吧!
Go check the record player. It's on the information desk in the Lobby.
前往柜台检查黑胶唱片的状况
The music playing in the Lobby is very scratchy. That record might be in bad shape...
从大厅传出尖锐杂声,黑胶唱片怎么了吗?
Go ask Station Master where the Lounge is.
去问问站长边厅在哪里
You've got to find out where the Lounge is before you can find the record mentioned in the memory.
要知道边厅在哪,才能招到回忆提及的唱片
The Second Record/第二张黑胶唱片
Play Music: Clear up the Platform
演奏乐曲:减缓缆车月台的风雨
The storm on the Platform has suddenly turned nasty. It's dangerous to go out there now, try playing something to ease the rains.
缆车月台的风雨突然变好大,这样出去也很危险,先演奏琴音减缓雨势吧
Fix the platform generator.
修复位于缆车月台的配电箱
Repair the fusebox and restore power so that you can visit the Lounge and look for records.
修复配电箱恢复电力,这样就能去边听寻找唱片了
Find a new record in the Lounge.
前往边厅寻找新的唱片
That memory showed a record in the Lounge. I wonder where it's hiding?
会议中提到的唱片就在边厅,会放在哪里呢?
Swap the Lobby's old record for the new one.
替换大厅唱盘上旧的唱片
I've got a new record, now. Better swap out that old on in the Lobby for this one.
替换新的唱片,让音乐持续播放吧!
Music of Life/生命乐章
Go to the Lounge and find the Music of Life.
前往边厅寻找生命乐章
I have a feeling the Music of Life is in the Lounge.
直觉告诉我边听有生命乐章的线索,在那边仔细找找吧!
Check the Lobby, Station Master's Room, and Platform for the drawings.
分别搜索大厅、站长休息室与缆车月台,寻找剩余的涂鸦
Every kid cold have only gone to one area to draw, so I should check them all!
每个孩子只会挑一处区域画上涂鸦,快去寻找吧!
Go check on the Station Master's wife in her room.
前往站长休息室关心站长太太的情况
The guardian is here! Now, I wonder whether the Station aster's wife had her baby okay.
守护灵出现了,不知道站长太太有没有平安生产?
Tell Deemo it's about time to set out for Windmill Station.
告知Deemo准备前往风车车站
I should go tell Deemo it's time to go.
时间差不多,该跟Deemo说要出发了
Enter the side-door on the Platform and head to Windmill Station.
进入缆车月台的侧门前往风车车站
Deemo's busy talking to the Guardian right now. I should wait for him by the side door on the Platform.
Deemo还想再跟巨猿守护灵聊聊,先去缆车月台的侧门等他吧!
Unknown Horizons
未知的新旅程
I've got to get ready for the next leg of my adventure!
(Congratulations, you've completed Chapter 2: A Mountain High! Fell free to keep exploring the stations before Chapter 3 begins, I'm sure there's much more to discover.)
为即将到来的旅程做好准备。
(高山壮游篇已结束。在下一篇章开始前,尽情在各个车站内探索吧!)