Rubble Trouble Moscow
|Lockehorn||⇦||Rubble Trouble Moscow||⇨||Rainbogeddon|
|Rubble Trouble Moscow|
|Demolish using new tools and avoid hazards in winter wonderland, Moscow!|
|相关游戏||前作：Rubble Trouble New York、Rubble Trouble Tokyo|
文件:Rubble Trouble Moscow Main 1.ogg
文件:Rubble Trouble Moscow Main 2.ogg
Rubble Trouble Moscow是Rubble Trouble系列的第三作，于2011年12月21日发布。本游戏为Nitrome在2011年的第二个冬日主题游戏，也是2011年发布的最后一款游戏。本游戏背景设于莫斯科。
鼠标 - 使用工具
Rubble Trouble Moscow拥有三十个关卡，其中二十个在莫斯科，十个在太空。推测太空关卡的背景为俄罗斯空间站或国际空间站。
Buildings: One B tower, two O towers
Tools: Two nitro
Buildings: One post office
Tools: Three multi nitro
Buildings: One AAI tower
Tools: Two air strikes, one multi nitro, two barriers and two girders
Buildings: One big wood office and two small wood house
Tools: One magnet and three nitros
Buildings: Two tilted buildings and one OI towers
Tools: Four molotovs and two magnets
Buildings: Two small wooden houses and two large houses
Tools: Infinite nitro
Buildings: One TT tower
Tools: Infinite magnets, one nitro and one girders
Buildings: One EEF HQ and one boat with tools
Tools: Four molotov and six girders
Buildings: One wooden bridge
Tools: Three drills and infinite air strikes
Buildings: Two square V towers
Tools: One nitro and infinite grabber
Buildings: Two wooden towers and three connected wooden planks
Tools: Three girds and one multi nitro
Buildings: One large metal building
Tools: Infinite molotov
Buildings: Two N buildings
Buildings: Two glass buildings, one non-glass building, two poles and one square X towers
Tools: one multi nitro and infinite molotov
Buildings: One wooden statue of Hazmat Hero
Tools: Three minigames
Buildings: One four floor building and one big TV
Buildings detached from the ground float, and small detached blocks will be destroyed by space. The rocket man, thrusters, and missile launcher are used only in space, the Rocket man and thrusters only being able to be used in space. The player can see space in the background as well as the earth.
Tools: Infinite nitro
Buildings: II buildings
Tools: Three griders and infinite rocket men
Buildings: One JJLL building
Tools: Ten thrusters
Buildings: One snookers game
Tools: Four drills and four thrusters
Buildings: One SDK building
Tools: 4 girder and 1 nitro
Buildings: One plus building
Tools: Infinite rocket men
Buildings: One IR building
Tools: Eight thrusters
Buildings: One rocket race
Tools: ten missile launcher
Buildings: One maze
Tools: Three thruster
Buildings: JR-222 buildings
Tools: three minigame
Buildings: Two 18-block buildings and one 48-block big televisions
Along with tools from the past two games some new tools were introduced.
- Tank - This makes creates a huge explosion which destroys anything in the blast radius.
- Magnet - This tool is attached to the helicopter attracts metal to it.
- Molotov - This tool burns wood and will stop when it runs out of wood.
- Rocket Man - This tool can't destroy buildings itself, but it can be used to push objects.
- Thruster - This tool is used to push an object in a direction.
December 16th, 2011
The name of the "second winter game" Nitrome mentioned in previous posts was revealed to be a Rubble Trouble game. The game is said to be released next week (between December 18th and 24th). Nitrome revealed an image of the game, and also told fans they could try to guess where the game would take place on their Facebook and Twitter pages.
|Jay is Games||2012||Best of Casual Gameplay 2011||Best Physics game of 2011 (Browser games)||Nominated - Second place|
- The letter 'R' in Trouble in the title of the game is inverted making it the Russian letter "я" (Pronounced as "Ya").
- Many fans guessed that the game would take place in Moscow, Russia, as seen by the buildings in the background.[来源请求] Some other guesses were Taj Mahal and Middle East, due to the building shape.
- This is Nitrome's second game to have two sequels. The first was Ice Breaker, which has three after the release of Ice Breaker: A Viking Voyage.
- The game also seems to have a lot of influence toward Tetris, as through levels 1 through 19, sometimes the music will have bits of what sounds like the Tetris theme song. Also, the player plays "Nitrometris" in level twenty, and the music is very Tetris style in levels 21-30. Also, constellations can be seen every once in a while that look like the Tetris blocks. This is most likely because Tetris was originally invented in Russia.
- In level 3, Nikola Tesla is mentioned during the level's dialogue, but his name is misspelled as "Nickola Tesla".
- In level 10, Barry mentioned that the village they're going to destroy "was deserted and is now mainly used as final disposal for toxic waste" which is a references to the infamous Chernobyl disaster that happened in 1986.
- In level 23, the construction that has to be destroyed is shaped like a pool table and the process for destroying it is similar to the gameplay of Pool.